R.Y.L.II ZuesOfWarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Admin to Promote!!!

2 posters

Go down

Help Admin to Promote!!! Empty Help Admin to Promote!!!

Post  BeRok-LangSi-RZ Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 am

We as a player..should Promote this server at any social website and ur nearest friend..

tell this this RYL already dedicated server with no BAD LAG issue.. we got nice admin and staff for this Server.. Smile
Post the link at any place...make it people search "our" ryl..make then more interesting to playing at this server..

"More player..more fun..make ZeusOfWars server more popular either any religion and race... including ABORIGINE"

ABORIGINE!! lol! lol! lol! Razz Razz

BeRok-LangSi-RZ

Back to top Go down

Help Admin to Promote!!! Empty Re: Help Admin to Promote!!!

Post  kakikongket Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am

LIKE !

We as a player..should Promote this server at any social website and ur nearest friend..

tell this this RYL already dedicated server with no BAD LAG issue.. we got nice admin and staff for this Server.. Smile
Post the link at any place...make it people search "our" ryl..make then more interesting to playing at this server..

"More player..more fun..make ZeusOfWars server more popular either any religion and race... including ABORIGINE"

i already do it dude ....

fhew off my friend is playing .. i will promote it at my old server ... i try my best ..

kakikongket

Back to top Go down

Post  BeRok-LangSi-RZ Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am

hahaa...me 2.. before this...i played at RYL2 Pirate land server with full donation VVIP item and fame already 30k...

I left it..i give that id free of charge to my fren.... because i wan to play my fren server.. i'm waiting this server from last year What a Face now "release" alien alien alien

it........ affraid wow can't say nononothing.. hahaha What a Face What a Face

BeRok-LangSi-RZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum